Come take a closer look at our theatre and find out more about the History behind our city
Tickets for tours to the São Paulo Municipal Theater and Praça das Artes can be booked online. Access INTI’s website (by clicking here) to book your ticket for Educational Tours.
Educational Tours will be resumed in full compliance with sanitary protocols, seeking to ensure the safety of visitors and our teams.
In order to prevent the transmission of COVID-19, to visit the Theatro, it is necessary to follow the safety protocols stipulated in our Spectator Manual (by clicking here).
TOURS IN PORTUGUESE
Wednesday to Friday: 11 am, 11:30 am, 1 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, and 5 pm
English tours for foreigners**
previous scheduling by email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOURS IN SIGN LANGUAGE FOR DEAF**
Previous scheduling by email address email@example.com.
*Tours on Saturdays are subject to the show schedule.
Check out the schedule on our website!
**For tours in Sign Language and in English, tickets need to be picked up in person on the day of the tour upon presentation of a supporting document, from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am.
Tickets can be booked online, through INTI’s website
• Tickets will only be available on the website the day before the visit
• We have no delay tolerance.
• You must show up at least 15 minutes before the start of the visit.
• In case of withdrawal, notify in advance and request the cancellation of tickets by email at Ajuda@byinti.com
• Mondays, Tuesdays, Sundays and holidays – no tours available.
• For access to educational tours, all backpacks and bags must be placed in the lockers at the Theater’s lobby.
• The entrance to the concert hall during the tour is subject to the show schedule; therefore, due to stage setups, rehearsals, and other activities, it may not be allowed. However, access to the other places of the tour will be allowed.
• Tours are subject to cancellation.
• Tour ticket pickup is limited to 2 tickets per Individual Taxpayer ID
• Entrance to the concert hall with backpacks or bags (there are lockers at the theater)
• Unaccompanied-Minors Access
• Consuming food and drinks during the tour
• Access to spaces unauthorized by the educator
Talk to us